Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well, they are half right

I don't normally bother with these things but I followed a link at Texas Trifles and just couldn't help myself. Nothing I didn't already know but maybe that speaks to the accuracy? Hah! By the way, note my opposite in the matrix.


the Wit
(57% dark, 26% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK




You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're
probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You
realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons'
philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most
other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.



You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm
talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.



PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais





My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on dark
You scored higher than 0% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 99% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

1 comment:

Cowtown Pattie said...

Ha! Your opposite is the Idiot Savant!

99% and 99% - egads and little catfishys!