Thursday, May 26, 2005

Biting the hand that feeds

To the yea-sayers (both of you):

It has been a little over a year since I started this blog and over 3 years since I began the Limerick Savant project, inspired by events of September 11, 2001 and their repercussions. So, this seems as good a time as any to reflect on why I'm still here and what I hope to accomplish.

Oh, who am I kidding? Consider the following as the Savant's special "thank you" to those of you who have supported him with you e-mails, comments, links, groans, outright hostility or utter neglect. None of it seems to have had any effect.

I carefully fashion my rhyme
To insult both profane and sublime.
You're not yet offended?
That wasn't intended;
You simply must give me more time!

15 Minutes of Irony

3 comments:

JM said...

Keep up the good work....great stuff!!

The Limerick Savant said...

Oh, darn, another fan!

Anonymous said...

I voted for "W", and yet still really enjoy Mr. Savants
whit. Yes, keep up the good work! MM