Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A feline for those in need

Not intending to be, at all, witty,
I suggest that it's really a pity
That we can't get Osama
To finish the drama
And curl up tonight with this kitty!

Reports of an Italian director's ten minute You Tube of Oscar, just staring; or accounts of the cat's recent chess match with a Swedish auteur appear to be greatly exaggerated.

Does Feline Have a Feeling That Death Is Near?
NPR Morning Edition, 7/26/07


Kay Dennison said...

lol Sounds good to me!

wispofacloud said...

You are totally awesome! I'm glad Merlin doesn't do that.

syferium said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Limerick Savant said...

Your comment has been deleted because it appeared to be solely an advertisement and an inappropriate use of my blog.

Just be happy that I didn't also sic Oscar on you!